From: Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Date: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 4:26 AM
Subject: Re: Fuse(d) Note

Original Poster: Ross <ross-o-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Beautiful Advice!  Why couldn't you have posted it 6 months ago right
before the fuse blew in my Fluke 77!  The fuseholder ends make a pretty
good sealed spark gap, athough the arcs cheats a bit as it wanders
around on the components on the board.

I killed the meter while trying to figure out how I could take two NSTs
that each measured 60ma by themselves,  parallel them, and only get
about 100-110ma.  Yes, they were phased correctly.  Any ideas as to why
this happened?  It could have been bad measurements on my part, but I
repeated it 2 or 3 times with the same result.

I wanted to somehow blame it on additional L or R, but  both of these
quantities were reduced with the primaries in parallel.  What am I
missing?

Thanks,
Ross Overstreet
Huntington Beach, CA