Re: FILT1.JPG (Was Terry's NST Filter Network)

Hi Daniele,

	That is an old obsolete design but it will work.  I have since found that
it was overkill.

I now recommend the filter at:

http://users.better-dot-org/tfritz/NSTFilt.jpg

Some people have another set of safety gaps instead of the MOVs.  I like
MOVs at the NST because you don't have to set them and nothing can go
wrong.  However, they will not discharge the primary caps (more than once
;-)) so I still use safety gaps at the primary side.

Cheers,

	Terry