From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 10:35 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: JHCTES Ver 3.1 Program

Original Poster: "Metlicka Marc" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

john,
my compliments to the download site improvement. i finally was able to
get it to download without any stalling. now it downloaded at rates as
high as 8k/s, on my phone co. 1970's based phone lines. great work.
now i can finally try your program out. very excited indeed.
great regards.....marc