Re: My solid-state primary apparatus

To Finn Hammer & Jim Lux:

By golly, it's there!  Oh!...the wonders of modern science!!  I didn't
check my older patent but I suppose it's right there, too.  Yeah, "good
old IBM": whoever says they're all bad is clearly not entirely correct.

Ken Herrick

On Tue, 06 Jun 2000 16:47:26 -0600 Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> writes:
> Original Poster: "Jim Lux" <jimlux-at-jpl.nasa.gov>
>
> Or, you might try:
> http://patent.womplex.ibm-dot-com/details?&pn=US06069413__
>
> The other one is at:
> http://patent.womplex.ibm-dot-com/details?&pn=US04862042__
>
> text, drawings, etc.

<snip>

>there may be some List members
>who would want to get a copy of it.  The Patent Office makes that very
>easy to do via the Web

<snipped>

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/get/tagj.