Voltage profile on the secondary

Hi all and Terry in particular,

In the process of various attempts to extract intrinsic C from various
equation for F of the secondary a related problem was giving me trouble.
ie the voltage profile on the secondary.

The problem is that it significantly less than a 1/4 sine wave at the start.
Then I realized that the profile  is dependent on whether quench has
occurred
and in the none quench case its also dependent on the current in the
primary.
So my question to Terry is during which part of the operating cycle  did
you determine the profile ie pre quench or post quench or can you confirm or
deny the profile changes.

I suspect you measured the peak voltage with no break out corresponding to
the first primary notch but the quench may have been at the next notch.

Regards Bob  (Robert Jones)