Tesla coil video # 25 is ready

Hello coilers,

I've completed TC research video # 25.  I've been documenting my
work over the last 10 years, this tape shows my most recent work.
My focus is on discovering what works and what doesn't, and on
understanding the true ways that TC's behave.  There are a great
number of TC myths out there, and I enjoy getting to the truth of issues,
and dispelling these myths.  I work on both spark gap TC's and tube
TC's.  My new webpage is at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page1.html

The index for tape #25 is below.

>  1.  test of pseudotoroid
>
>  2.  photos from others; Alan Jones, Terry Leonard/Greg Leyh
>
>  3.  new primary and secondary with thicker wire is tested
>
>  4.  new V-27 tube coil is tested and modified
>
>  5.  pulsed staccato mode is installed into the new coil
>
>  6.  level shifted power supply is installed
>
>  7.  table of staccato pulse-rates and input powers
>
>  8.  microwave oven transformer gives 24" sparks with level shifter
>  with or without staccato, and gives straight sword-like sparks
>  using staccato
>
>  9.  metal spinning update; details of tool shaping
>
>  10.  construction of a small sync rotary gap, and testing of the
>  sync lock up voltages, etc.
>
>  11.  small toroid shells are shown
>
>  12.  new secondary form is prepared for the TT-42 portable
>  spark gap TC
>
>  13.  new phenolic fixed backing guide and tool for metal
>  toroid spinning is shown
>
>  14.  construction of the TT-42 portable TC continues
>
>  15.  NST mishaps and selection
>
>  16.  another view of small spun toroids ready for completion
>
>  17.  description of Tim Raney's sync gap
>
>  18.  new power vs. spark-length formulas
>
>  19.  videos from other coilers; Steve Healer, Alan Jones
>
>  20.  closing comments (no video)
>
>  To order this tape, please send $15, check or MO to:
>
>  John Freau
>  49  Thiem Ave
>  Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662

Thanks,