[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: More topload troubles

Sorry that this took a while:

I forgot to say that I did in fact use many fewer turns.  With toroid, I
used to tap at 12 turns, now I tap at about 5, just what WinTesla
predicts.  I'm going to get some #4 welding cable to replace the #14 GTO
and see what that does, also get some #1 through #4 connecters, and do
it right.  Maybe this will help, and I'll try adjusting the coupling up
and down to see if that has any effect.  I'll be running it this Friday
and Saturday, so I should have some results by saturday afternoon.

Thanks,

Jason