[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Find coilers

Just thought I would mention that we have to add ourselves
into the database to be searched out by others.  I did it,
and now there is somebody listed for Virginia.  There must
be someone else out there coiling in Virginia.  Hey isn't
Richard Hull and what I call his monster coils in Virginia?
I would love to see one of those coils in action!!

You can add yourself by going to http://tesla.better-dot-org

Cheers,
Bill