[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

HV rectifier tubes, capacitors, other stuffFS

I have four 860s - these are 10KV 1 amp rectifiers - I don't need them for
anything, perhaps someone messing with DC tesla coils could use them - I am
told they are virtually indestructible.   $35 for all 4, plus shipping

I also have a drawer full of oil filled capacitors in various voltage
ratings - these are not suitable for the tank capacitor in tesla use, but
they are certainly suitable for filters and bypass caps in tube or
transistor tesla coils - they are 600 V to a couple of KV -

I also have a working Wyse 100 terminal - at least it worked a few years ago
when I plugged it in - therefore it ought to be good for a flyback and drive
circuitry for a small TC - to save shipping, I can pull it apart for you, or
you can have the whole thing - this is probably a $10 item.  I have some
other terminals, but they are probably actually useful as terminals - the
wyse lacks a kekyboard so it's not good for much (maybe a rs232 driven
display?) except scrap parts.

Also a windshield made of plastic (acrylic? plexi? lexan?) from a small
boat - cheap way of getting some clear plastic

contact me directly (not via the list) if you are interested in these - I'm
just trying to make more space in my garage.  All this stuff is in the Los
Angeles area.