[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: G10 FR4 specs

Hi Chris,

The G10 comes from Australian Isola Materials, A.I.M, which is
where I get my wire etc from here in Adelaide. They also sell
pigs I found out the other day.

 It should be easier for you to get this stuff in the states.
The numbers I quoted are results from standard property tests
that I would consider to be fairly consistent between OZ and USA.

Regards

 Robin in OZ.