[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Avalon

I updated the Geekgroup website with info about the Avalon project.
Anyone who would like to join the team is welcome, contact me off list.
The site is www.geekgroup-dot-org

I want everyone to know that this is just a project for the Group, our
biggest endevour to date, but a project nontheless. I have NO desire to
enter the Professional Coiler business.

I am in the Science Education business. We will offer the use of Avalon to
anyone who meets our requirements. But it is a Mission Specific application,
it's not portable, so for most of the Pro Coiler business it's useless.

I do not want to compete with TTR,kVA,or LOD. They would eat me alive, and
we all know it. I'm just a Geek with a dream and the resources to make it
come true.

I want to bring the people out there with the brains and experiance together
on this to make it great and even be able to do some promotion for YOUR
companies.

I'm not in this to get rich, I want to change the world and better the state
of the art.

Chris Boden
President
The Geek Group