[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Temporary electrodes for rotary

Ooops

I never meant the the tungsten should be drilled and tapped.  I meant that
the 3/8 (or larger) bolts that the rods are inserted into should be drilled
and tapped.

My tungsten electrode came today.  Had a bit of red paint on one end, and a
little bit in the middle of the rod.  I sanded it off (lacking an odorless
paint thinner) with 240 grit emmery cloth..... barely scratched the
rod....  can't wait to round over the ends of six of them (2 stationary, 4
rotary)..... ;-)

Mark