[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Interesting Skin Depth Data (Black humor)

> In my case, my family has no idea what I'm doing at night (mostly reading
> and writing mail at the moment). When they find me in the morning laying
> dead in my garage they will figure out why, but I don't think they will
> inform the TC group!
>
> Ruud de Graaf
> Greetings from lovely and 'spring is in the air' Holland

Hmm.. another reason to leave a letter "to be opened in the event of my
death"...

Put it in your will, so your executor will be legally obligated to contact
the list...

Someone should start contacting funeral directors so they can add it to
their list of "pre-need planning" things..