[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Interesting ozone production data

Yeah, I saw this one also and posted a url a few days ago. If you look at
the equation, you will notice that Frequency and Voltage are great
contributors, NOT heat. I have done simple tests with two electrodes
insulted with LDPE and a TC (spark gap type) with 3-4 inch discharge (low
voltage, for a TC!) and with using the very unscientific method of "sniff
test" it seems to be a very good producer of O3. I still "think" that NOx
may thrive under higher temp discharge, but haven't found any thing to
verify that.

Regards,

David Trimmell