[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Salt water caps & corona

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I
recently made some salt water caps.  I have 7 wine
bottle caps(~1nf a piece), and one bucket cap
consisting of 4 20oz plastic coke bottles filled w/
slat water and in a bath of salt water(~14nf total)
each bottle has ~ 1/4 in of vegie oil and the bath has
1/4 in floating on it.  I cant stop the corona on the
bucket cap.  What should i do.
After adding the bucket cap to the winebottle caps
there was no noticable change in spark length.  Why? I
curently have no topload so i assume you can only go
so far without one.
Well thanks for the help,
--Tom