[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: chemical clarification ( was Discharge impedancequestions.)-

Thank You Robert! I was quite wrong! My expertise in chemistry is showing
its lay colors... I don't know what the proper nomenclature for N2O2 is,
but I do doubt it is produced in measurable quantities from the Tesla Coil
discharge.

Regards,

David Trimmell