[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Basic question

Hi Stanislaw,

I am also very new on the Tesla list and way down on the flat part of the
learning
curve. Try these two URLs. There are many others if you will just aim your
browser
towards Tesla.

http://k2peakpeak-dot-com/~terryf/tesla/misc/
http://www.lvstrings-dot-com/quack.htm

I find that the best way to learn is just to read the postings, especially
the ones that discuss theory and practical applications. You will find that
the people on the list are
experts in the subject. They are very helpful and very willing to answer
questions.
That's the good part. The bad part is the almost total lack of textbooks on
the subject.
I try to read the electrical and radio engineering texts, especially the
older ones
from the 1920-1930 era when the technology was new and the Tesla theory was
still being discussed. Also see the ARRL Handbook and any college or
university physics
text. The classic National Bureau of Standards text,
Circular # 74 is excellent. It's available online but I don't have the URL.

I hope this helps.
Think safety.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman