[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Capacitors, coils, xformers, oh my....

Hi all,
    Actually quite a few people out here in Los Angeles are pretty stingy
about selling magnet wire. When i was calling motor shops they asked what i
was doing then said no too dangerous. I guess lawyers will try to get them
for anything possible.. too bad huh?
-Alan
by the way, i bought a 8lbs spool of 22 guage mag wire for $30 bucks from
someone on this list, but i can't remember who now. If your the guy who sold
it to an Alan in Playa del Rey, CA please speak up, you've got good prices
and i'm sure others would like it too:)

 << >> Magnet wire...I live here in (sometimes) sunny FL, but nobody wants to