[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Leaving for the time being!

Hey Guys and Gals,

    I am sorry but for the time being I am going to leave the Tesla
Group.  I have learned so much from the messages you all have posted.
many of which have sparked (no pun intended) new questions and ideas
that I want to one day explore.  I am not going to be able to keep up
with this group and the new ones I will be subscribing to in the next
few days.  I still have all of the NST's in my garage (51 of them total)
and will not throw them away.  I just don't have time to work on my
coil, the NST's and everything else with my new toy I have purchased.
If any of you are going to be in the Charlotte NC area and want to get
any or all of these NST's you are welcome to them.  I don't know the
voltages/ amperages but have a good idea.  Most are in the 12/15KV 30ma
range.  I want to thank all of you for everything and say that we all
owe a great deal to Terry for all he has done as a moderator.  If you
want the NST's come get them.  They are free for the taking.  I don't
have time to deal with the sorting and packaging and shipping on these
critters right now.  Thanks again for everything.

Neal
NDWhitaker-at-worldnet.att-dot-net

P.S. My new toy is a life long dream come ture! (96' Corvette)