From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2000 4:47 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RF grounds and gas lines

Original Poster: "Paul Mathus" <pmathus-at-learningco-dot-com>

     Hello all,

     Before I go pounding 8' ground rods into the turf, I was hoping
     somebody could point me in the right direction to locate various
     utility lines, sewer lines/septic systems and such that i may rupture
     accidentally.

     Is the location of utility lines on your (landlord's) property
     something you can look up at City Hall?  The utility companies?  Just
     pick a likely spot of earth and hope for the best?  My landlord has no
     idea, I asked him.

     thanks for any strategies or advice you can give,

     paul