[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SRSG motor anomoly

Tesla List wrote:

> Original Poster: "Mark Broker" <broker-at-uwplatt.edu>
>
> Snip
> machined 4 flats .675" across, which is the distance between the two "dead"
> poles in the winding.  That is according to the directions I found on
> Terry's site.

Mark,

I've been digging through Terry's site since I read your post trying to
find the directions you mension here. I'm either blind or dense, but I
can't seem to find anything relating to the acutal machining of the
flats.
(I found a great set of pictrues in RSG.ZIP that showed how to build the
rest of the RSG, but nothing showing what, where, or how much to grind
off)

Would you happen to have the url of those directions???

Thanks!
Paul
tmb

<<< It is: