[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Terry's remote tuning idea...

Hi Jeff,
            Not as scientific as Terry's program and it depends a lot on
the relative size of topload and coil, but I would say about 5% from
sitting right on the windings to being several feet off if the topload is
pretty big.  The smaller the topload relative to the coil, the bigger the
effect.

Regards,
Malcolm