[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Transmition line

Hi

I read some archives about magnifier system and they spoke of using
transmission line to feed the third coil from the driver it's sound
logic , from what I know transmission line are way to conduct RF energy
: coax or other set up were the inductance of the conductor are couple
with capacitance for a given Z.

I can't find any information on how to design these transmission line
for tesla use on the archive and I'm probably wrong but on web site with
photo of magnifier the TL look like plain good conductor.

Can someone give me light on that please.

Tx for your attention.

Luc Benard (Montreal)