[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: mini TC/plasma globe

Hi.

I guess you just need a larger glass globe, like a chemistry cooking ball.
Another solution is to use a string of resistors to build a, say, 10 Mohm
resistor that will stand your 10 kV: put that in series to the HV cable. It
will
limit the current and reduce the shock effect.

Check my plasma globe at http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/pglobe.htm. That globe
doesn't zap.

Regards

Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> on 26.03.2000 06:01:33