[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Seconday form length question

Would it hurt performance if I leave an extra 12 - 16" of PVC at the end
(bottom) of my seconday. (Unwound)  I want to have the seconday pass through
the top of the support table and and secure it at the base.  Of course I
would only have the winding from where I needed from the primary up 22-24
inches (4.5" seconday). This will also allow me to adjust coupling by
allowing me to move it up or down.
--- Has anyone come up with a way to adjust coupling while the coil is
running?  some kind of motorized system that would allow the operater to
raise or lower the seconday while the coil is running?  Sounds interesting.

Thanks
Bob