From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 2:29 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: grounding question

Original Poster: "Kelly Shutt" <tcatut-at-mail.utexas.edu>

ok... i live down in good old Austin, TX and we have a unique ground
problem... most of the ground around here is Texas rock... you go down about
a few feet or even inches as the case is where I'm trying to drive my rod,
and  you hit what is basically gravel... anyone know any ways to work around
this... i suppose i could get a thin rod and put a point on it to push
between rocks but i don't know how well that would work... also, how do you
people go about driving 8 and 10 foot pipes into the ground... that can't be
an easy task... i would appreciate any help or solutions that any of you
might possess.

Thanks,
Kelly