[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Adjustable spark gap plans

> Original Poster: "Michael Novak" <acmnovak-at-execpc-dot-com>

Hi Michael,
Sure this will work. It's been done before and is a great method of gap
adjustment. I would recommend adding a cooling fan to the design such as a box
with open ends and a fan on one end. Run wire from each pipe up to the top of
the box for quick tap connections. You could also just keep your two main tank
connections fixed on the end pipes and use one wiper bar to do the same thing
electrically (bar slides across pipes effectively shorting out unneeded pipes).
Easier than removing and changing connections. Think of the bar as a variable
wiper.

Bart