[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tesla coil safety

Fucian (matt),

It will destroy your brain. The first symptoms are an
inability to spell and punctuate followed by a desire to
experiment with highly toxic substances in the presence
of high voltage.

I'm just kidding about the brain part (please accept my
sense of humor) but experiments involving human interaction
with high frequency high voltage should be discontinued.
In my "corporate" opinion (please read the exhaustive
archives on this subject) it is just too dangerous for too
many reasons.

There are a bunch of other things that one can do with Tesla
coil to impress a crowd. Many don't involve potential human
sacrifice (get it? potential?... ha ha ha...).

Jeff Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com