[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Building a new RF ground, and open for suggestions

I've a slightly unique position.. The wife has called in all her
coil support debts, and we are winding up with that hole in the
ground you throw money in (a pool). Side effect is I think I've
got a chance to put in a decent ground if I am not off-base.
Specifically, I was thinking of laying some pipe down toward the
deep end, and angling out to where I can arrange for the ground
connection. How much do you think the gunite would ruin the
grounding???
Comments welcome.

Michael Baumann
Coiler, Homebrewer, Nerd...mycroft-at-access1-dot-net
http://www.access1-dot-net/mycroft