[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

MMC's again

Hi again,

    If over heating is a problem for these small caps (panasonic .056uF
1600v DC??), and I like the .056uF value, couldn't I just string about
48 of them in series?  This would give me a huge voltage rating
(76800v), but that's not what I'm looking for right?  This would spread
my 15kV 30mA over a large number of caps keeping them much more cool
correct?  I'm just looking for people who could maybe verify my idea as
something that would work.  This sounds pretty good to me.  What do you
more experienced MMC people think about this?  Thanks for any comments!
-Bill