From: Tesla List [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2000 8:04 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Odd Overloaded NST Effect

Original Poster: Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>

Hi Ryan,

	Apparently, some neon sign shops use many paralleled NST for cheap
bombarders.  I don't "know" of any problems but they may be something we
don't know.  O:-|

I would carefully check each one to be sure they are all working.  If one
is shorting, the high current being dumped into a bad one could do odd
things.  If you can't find a problem you may try removing them one at a
time to see if one is causing the problem.  Beyond that, you may be seeing
something we are not aware of...

Cheers,

	Terry