[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: The Strangest Occurance...

Hi Dan, All,
    I have a few questions:
1. Do you notice any difference in the temperature and appearance of the
spark gap? (Constructive interference from the secondary base may be aiding
quench?)
2. Does reversing the primary leads make a difference? (Eliminates
capacitance between the primary and secondary if no difference?)
3. Does putting a small inductance between the secondary base and the spark
gap center conductor affect the spark length, spark gap appearance, or
resonant frequency of the secondary (need to retune?)? (Eliminates
secondary effects?)
4. What did you say was the size of the wire in the secondary?

Barry

Subject: The Strangest Occurance...