[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Solid state info

Hi all

Every body know the flyback driver using 2 2n3055:
http://www.aaroncake-dot-net/circuits/hvgen.htm
Is it possible to use a variation of this circuit to drive a tesla ,
using Mosfet in place of transistor ( or something like that ) ?
All the circuits I saw use a variable square wave generator to drive the
mosfet  leading to lost,  heat, harmonic and need for tuning the
oscillator. i know mosfet gate are really sensitive but it's could be
protect.

If some of you ever try this approach or know some thing about that I'm
interest.

Luc Benard(montreal)

P.S. Last weekend I mist the List, thanks to every body who fix the list
especially to Chip.