[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NST and GFP

Hi all and thanks for the guidance. Cancelled the order for the Allanson 499B
(15KV/60mA...with GFP).
Got hold of a tech at Allanson (1-800-661-7251) and learned that the present
stock of 499FS does not have GFP nor is it UL listed. Costing $139

When talking to Allanson, be sure that you tell them you are a neon part time
installer. You got to walk the walk and talk the talk. me? I'm using it to fix
the sign of my neighborhood TrueValue hardware store <smile>.

Naturally, I will keep all advised of Ted's Excellent Adventure in TC Land.

Ted R