[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission

> Perhaps the "folks" ?:o) can come up with something.  This old thread
needs
> some new life!!  I hope there are some "real" experiments associated with
> it...  I am sure Malcolm would not mind running his coil in New Zealand
off
> my power meter in Colorado ;-))
>
> Cheers,
>
> Terry
> A known disbeliever...

Hi believers, disbeliever's and doesn't really said what to believers,

Now that Terry has spoken, I think it's time to make up the balance after my
'Tesla's WPT = Herzian waves' statement. There where 34 posts on this list
about this subject (12 off list).
(BTW: believe me, this was not my intention! Interesting though!)

Statement: Tesla's Wireless Power Transmission is not Herzian waves and is a
realistic option:

believers:     7
disbeliever's: 6
not clear:     4

So one disbeliever more would be nice (John?), then we could call it even.
;-)

It would also be nice if Bill and/or Thomas would clarify their statements
(see below). I'm sorry to ask this for the second time, but since you are
major contributors to this discussion....

Ruud de Graaf
__

Bill Wysock: 'Right now, there are folks who are working very hard to prove
what
Tesla said, more then 100 years ago; that indeed there is another mode of
electric wave
propagation, and it doesn't attenuate by the 1/r(sq) law that classical
Hertzian transverse
electro-magnetic wave propagation encounters.'

Thomas McGahee: 'Recently some scientists have been re-discovering some of
the bits and
pieces of this particular puzzle.'