Subject: ground?
Author:  Tesla List <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/24/00 8:11 AM

Original Poster: "vi01hlv00" <hilary.morris-at-virginnet.co.uk>

Greetings
              nearly there-but have one last thing confusing me, i realise the
centre tap of nst and safety gap centre electrode go to the dedicated rf
ground
along with secondary bottom terminal but what about variac and mains
filter?-rf
or household ground?.
                               all the best Russell Hicks.