[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: EMMC Capacitor Group Purchase!

OK!!!  That didn't take long (3 hours)!!  :-))

Digi-Key only has 129 caps left because I just grabbed yet another thousand
;-)))

Last time, it took 90 days for DK to get caps from the OEM.  These days,
with electronics parts going on allocation right and left, who knows...

I will sell them off at my cost ($1.45) each and throw in resistors.  But I
only have 800 resistors so if you don't need them, let me know...

Folks who have already sent mails to terrellf-at-uswest-dot-net get first dibs...
I'll write back to you in a day or so when I get this all organized again
(no small feat!)....

Maybe Digi-Key will give me a free mini-screwdriver or something this year!
 Not too many "personal order" folks reach the $7000/year order range! YIPS
 ;-)))

Cheers,

	Terry