[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New static gap and vacuum motor

In a message dated 5/25/00 2:20:26 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< With 1/8" wide and 5.0" long slots cut through the sides of the box, right
 between each copper pipe pair - which would be directly in line with each
gap. >>

Hi Ed,

Thanks, Interesting idea. I have a blast of air from a Sears shop vac blowing
parallel to the
sparks of my Scott SG. I've posted this question several times but never
received an
answer: what is a correct CFM air flow? How can I determine what is correct?
I keep the blower nozzle around 5 ft from the SG. Any closer and it will
blowover
the bipolar. Good ozone dispersal.  :o))

Cheers,
Ralph Z4ekelman