[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Contacts required

Hi again Rich,
we can organize a meeting off list, but I will also mention that there is a
coiler on this list who lives in Swindon. Perhaps we could all meet up.
I just moved down from Northamptonshire, where there seems to be several
coilers. Now I have lost that contact it would be great to build something
similar down here.

Contact ya soon,

Regards,

Gavin