[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MOT's

Greetings Team

Yes I've used 4 MOTS's phased in pairs with secondaries in series , outer MOT
in oil bath made from 6" plastic pipe. Gives about 10kV at 300mA. Selected the
outer MOTS for best looking winding clearance to the core. Gap was standard 1"
copper tubes. Option to make it a pulsed DC coil by clamping each 1/2 of the
secondary voltages being considered too. No problems encountered with gap
melting , it was cooled with blower for the Mwave oven.
Rgds
Ted