Formulas

I was wondering if somebody could direct me to a sight that has formulas
pertaining to tesla coils. I am needing formulas for inductance, resonant
frequency, resonant capacitor size, toroid capacitance, spark gap break rate,
number of turns to tap on primary, size of gap, etc. I have programs that
figure all of this out for me, but I would like to see the formulas for my own
notes. Also, I remember someone made a program that plotted the E-fields for a
given tesla coil. Where can I find that? If someone on the list could direct me
to various places to find this information, it would really help.

I have a question as well. Does it matter which direction the primary and
secondary are wound? Do they both need to be wound in the same direction:
clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Thanks,
Andrew