RE: Safety gap electrodes

Ed: Check the archives for a post about this very subject unless someone out
there remembers. Someone asked about getting brass balls and the reply was
to provide a source of a brass ball distributor. As I recall, this firm had
balls from small to  several inches in diameter. <Man it is so difficult to
write this with a straight face.>
I will check my 3-ring binder tonight. I kept a print out.

Regards

Ted

Subject: Safety gap electrodes

Original poster: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com

I am working on a new sync rotary gap and want to install a new safety gap
across the rotary.  I plan on setting the gap to approximately .450".  I
have
used # 10 copper wire for this in the past with 1.0" dia. loops on each end.

I would like to use 1.0" to 2.0" round copper or brass electrodes for the
new
safety gap.  Does anyone know where I can get these?  Hopefully somewhere
that does not require a $25.00 minimum order.

Thanks, Ed Sonderman