Re: srsg ring/new coil shtuff

In a message dated 10/31/00 9:12:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

<< Where and how do you get connections to a 30A, 120V line?  >>

You snap a 30 amp single-pole breaker into your service panel, if you have
room that is. It should cost less than 4 bucks. Then pull at least a 10ga
(marginal with any but the shortest runs), or even better, an 8ga wire, to a
30 amp plug-in (double check those wire sizes with the electrical code!....my
memory might be slippin'). I prefer to use an L5-30 twistlok plug set because
they are rated for that application. But, they are kind've expensive.

Marc S.