might be like a ring of fire/ such as can we sit in an
ionized potential with no amperage conduction. Thats
exactly what my bulbs show. Look here>>>

Sun, 3 Sep 2000 23:54:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: harvey norris <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>
Subject: Ring of Fire/ 3 phase tesla primary Schematic

Okay heres a drawing try;
hope the ascii doesnt scramble the picture.

---------------------------0---------------------------

                   L               C

               ------------*------------
                           1
          C                1                L
                           1
                           1
                           1
0------------------L-------1---------C---------------0

This shows 3  ordered LC quantities in  delta (the
sides of the triangle are not drawn)in series
resonance, by what that LC quantity gives as its
resonant frequency. For the speculated ring of fire
proposal these become 3 primaries where the L C values
are determined to resonate with secondary.(not shown)
3 NST's
arranged in delta should be able to supply the high
voltage for the primaries. Inside the circuit shows
the shorts made connecting each series resonance with
the * as the arc gap. This is only a preliminary
method concieved on the triple gap method. It may be
advantageous to make a  triple triangular plate area
as a center piece  where each series resonant midpoint
arcs to,in which further L and C quantities tuned to
resonate are inserted into the WYE. In that method a
further voltage magnification beyond what the ordered
delta series resonances provides is made, allowing the
system to oscillate in high frequency arcing with a
lower voltage input than formerly possible. In that
scenario the area between the plates consists of an
actual air capacity C value, where the arc will occur
across, which is matched with a larger L value  to
compensate to resonate also to the same desired freq.
The same resonant frequency can have many LC
combinations, thus here we are allowing another LC
quantity to be introduced in the WYE, which magnifies
the voltage available for arcing prurposes in the
primary system. This second adaptation and the
secondaries to the system are not drawn.

To understand the interior current paths we can first
analyse it when the bottom  delta series resonance is
zero current. This also makes its midpoint path zero
current, so at the triple arc gap only the other two
phases have interphasal arcing. These phases at that
moment in time have a positive 120 degree voltage, and
a negative 240 degree voltage. When this is analysed
in context with delta phasing, we see that the current
in each series resonant circuit is in opposite
directions, providing opposite resonant rises of
voltage enabling this arcing to occur at their
relative midpoints on the triple arc gap. Thus
transposed schematically the remaining phases when one
phase is zero represents a BRS with respect to their
relative 180 phasing of currents, thus making the
triple arc gap method analogous to a rotating BRS, by
virtue of phasing rotation. HDN

In an update of this idea I was able to secure voltage
across delta series resonances useing 10 coils of 500
ft 14 gauge wire for each phase, producing an open
circuit voltage of over 300 volts sourced fromm a 19
volt input from the alternator -at- 188 hz resonance.
However that voltage and its available amperage supply
will hardly ever light 3 15 watt florescents placed in
the inner triangle placed as an interior delta load;
but it will light two of them measured as over 8 watts
consumption/ apparently with all the line amperages
being .3 amps on 12 ohm  resistive loads. These are
steps leading towards the idea of placing an interior
component that can vibrate faster than the outside
frequency made on the outside triangle by series
resonances made to deliver a voltage rise to those
inside components as shown in the above idea.  But
then we Have a much larger Q factor, or voltage rise
made by the new interior frequency. It merely means
using the correct high frequency C value made to its L
partner in my interpretation. HDN

=====
Binary Resonant Systemhttp://www.insidetheweb-dot-com/mbs.cgi/mb124201