Re: Secondary Q

terry, mathematical types
i have a theoretical hypothesis (i know i'll get hammered on that
spelling) figuring for you mathematically oriented folks. if a
mechanical type interrupter was too be built, what exactly would the
dwell time have too be for a first or second notch quench? i know i'm
not asking this right, but i hope you all get the idea? lets say we used
a contactor (i know, it wouldn't take the v or I. but for giggles?) what
would the closed time be for it to perform like a spark gap, but with
the mechanical type connection for a higher efficiency?
just a dreamer,     marc