Re: newbie coil

In a message dated 11/7/00 6:38:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hey
>
> I need plans for a beginner coil so i can learn how a tesla coil works.
> does anyone have any advice on how to learn how a tesla coil works?
>
> Thanks

Nathan,

Where do you live?  The best way to get started would be to find a coiler on
this list and go visit him.  I would be glad to tutor someone in the Tesla
coil art - but you need to live in or near Spokane, WA.

Ed Sonderman