Re: Where can I get toriods besides ...

I would strongly recommend Ross Engineering,
http://www.rossengineeringcorp-dot-com/ They are rather expensive, but I
have ordered from them several times before and the quality has always
been excellent.

		Steve

--
* Steve Rodway                                   Legion Electronics *
* SteveR-at-legion-elec.demon.co.uk            Tel. +44 (0)1761 300615 *