moderator note

Hi All,

	There have been several cases recently were people who post to the list
have been sent unsolicited comments from other members about their posts.
I ask that we all respect other's privacy and right to be left alone.  If
you don't like someone's post, just skip it.  If a post is off-topic or
something, that is "MY" fault not their's.

	Of course, there is a lot of off list correspondence, but if someone does
not want your comments please leave them alone.

	If you have a problem like this please let me know.  I certainly can't
play "mother" to off-list matters, but I can throw my weight around if I
have to.

Thanks,

	Terry
	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net