OBIT's

Hi Terry and coilers,I went to the metal scrapyard the other day and pulled 10
transformers off oil burners,some were already removed. one was beaten from all
sides but the line wires and insulators still intact and it works! had 1 dead
one,and one weak one.(also the beat up one) so 7 out of 10 for a buck a piece.
Also I found another source of pvc tubes= pool and spa installers have a real
nice selection of pipe sizes and short odds and ends. cul brian