Metal paint

BlankI received some spam recently regarding a metallic paint.  It is
intended for painting a wall in order to allow use of magnets to hold up
photos and such.  I was wondering if this might work as a coating for a
toroid.  I have made a toroid for my Van de Graaff out of styrofoam, and
covered with with metal duct tape, which worked well.  (Haven't tried it on
a TC.)  Metallic paint might work even better since it would be easier to
get a smoother finish.  Anybody familiar with metallic coatings?  The link
for the stuff I saw is:

http://www.magnamagic-dot-com/

Roger Drosd
roger-at-gcisnow-dot-com